French lessons for children and families
Our private French lessons for children and families are designed to give a family what it really needs to enjoy France as they like it.
Lessons are tailored specially to everyone’s ages, learning needs, and what they’d like to do with them. And many of our tutors specialize in teaching younger students as young as four years old.
There’s also a play side to each lesson which includes games, computer exercises, role-plays, board games or photography. When learning’s fun, it’s faster.
Small Private Group French Lessons
( 2 – 5 people)
These are perfect for siblings looking to learn French and discover Paris together. Here, each family member can develop their own French social language skills and learn particular things they need to know. Maybe things that friends don’t know!
Whenever you like
Between 7 am- 9 pm any day, including weekends and public holidays.
Wherever you like
Your home, the school or your favorite spot in Paris: you can learn French in real-life situations as you and your teacher explore the city.
As often as you like
From a single private French lesson to an ongoing program, we can accommodate you. You can also combine your lesson with a micro group class.
Intensive Micro Group Classes for Children and Families
Every week, April through to September, and during all major holiday periods.
Here, we work in limited, small groups. That way, each family member gets maximum individual attention, yet lots of opportunities to speak to the group. It’s designed around simulated social situations, offering plenty of chance to practice.
Classes run from beginner through advanced French levels; the primary focus of this course is development of oral skills
• 6 students maximum
• A personalized education program
• Focus on improvement of oral skills
• Level from beginner to advanced intermediate
• Several age brackets for the children: 5-7; 7-12; 13-16 y.o
During the classes, the students:
• Learn in a playful environment: computer games, songs, role plays
• Polish pronunciation through exercises
• Increase reaction/response to spoken French
• Use innovative materials, including videos and e-learning to improve their French
Hours Monday through Friday:
• 9:15 to 10:45 am (1h30 minutes per day)
• 9:15 to 12:30 pm (3 hours per day)